Saturday, July 12, 2008

late night

Well I'm up and its 2AM...yuck. I can not for the life of me go back to sleep after getting up with Bennett. So here I am on the computer trying to get tired so that I can get a little rest before the 4 children wake up in the moring wanting breakfast. Bennett is usually the 1st one up. It never fails.....he comes over to me while I am still sleeping and says, Mommy I hungy. I first try to get him to go back to sleep with me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it dosen't. Oh well one day he will be getting up and doing it all by himself and I will be wanting to do it for him. I need to enjoy each and every stage that I have with them!

Well the gulfarium trip went well today, even though it rained. That's ok though because it wasn't so hot! The dolphins and sea lions were great. Some of the tricks that they do are just amazing. I got a few pictures but not many because didn't want my camera to get wet. We went to lunch after wards and then layed down for a nap. (yes I took one too, boy did I need it). Then we spent the evening with Rhonda and her family. The food is always so good and the company even better. I eat waaaaay to much when I am here.
Tomorrow(today) we will be going to either the zoo or to the air show because the Blue Angels are in town. I haven't decided yet but I am leaning toward the zoo. I really don't feel like battling the crowds with 4 kids by myself at the navy base. After we do one of the 2 things in the morning Susan and her family are coming over to swim and hang out for a while. Then my sister and I and some friends are going out for dinner(hopefully for a celebration for her)
I am now a little tired and will head off to bed once again for the night. I sure hope that I can get to sleep. 6AM will be here before I know it.

always looking up~ Christina~

1 comment:

Amy said...

Christina, Looks like you are having a great time. I love that Gulfarium. We took Luke when he was 3! Just wanted to let you know that you and the kids were being missed! See you soon!