Thursday, July 10, 2008

playing catchup

Well we are having a blast on our extended trip. As of right now we are in Florida. Today I took the kids on a dolphin cruise. At 1st the kids all liked it. Once we got out into the Gulf of Mexico Lanie didn't care too much for the boat ride anymore. She fussed a little bit and wanted to make sure that she was holding on to me tightly. We did end up seeing some dolphins about halfway through our 2 hour boat trip. It was very relaxing once the kids got settled down. This evening the kids stayed with Grandpa Mac while went out to dinner with my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Tony. We went to Old Bay steamer. That has got to be the best seafood restaurant in the world!

Tomorrow we are heading to the gulfarium and to the zoo with Grandpa Mac then we will be spending the evening with Rhonda and her family at their house.

I'm a little tired tonight and I need to make a phone call so I will go for now. Maybe...just maybe... if your lucky I won't wait a week to write on here again. HAHA Take care and God bless you all!!
always looking up ~Christina~

No comments: