Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well our journey started last Tuesday and we stopped in MS 1st to see friends and family. We had a great time. The boys went fishing 2 days in a row and me and the little kids just took a tour of downtown. We all went to the river and the kids played in the water fountains that shot up out of the ground. They had so much fun. It was very relaxing. Its just what I needed after the stress that I had been under.
We arrived in Fl last night and spent the evening with my sister and her family. Today we will be swimming at the pool and taking them to the movies this afternoon. Tomorrow we are going horseback riding and Friday we are spending the day with the Roberts family at the landing to enjoy the 4th of July.
We came to back to Florida almost every year with Aaron to celebrate the 4th and our anniversary 2 days later. I'm not sure how I will handle being here without him but know that....with Christ I can do all things which strengthens me!!!
The kids are doing very well and seem to be enjoying themselves. I will post again soon, hopefully.

always looking up ~Christina~

No comments: